Lower Keys Real Estate | Big Pine Key Homes for sale
As a life long resident of the Florida Keys, I have a great deal of knowledge about the Florida Keys and Key West. If you are looking for Florida Keys homes for sale you have found the site. Find Lower Keys real estate for sale on the Keys MLS link above. For more information about Big Pine Key Real Estate or Summerland Key Luxury Waterfront Homes for sale, Sugarloaf Key Homes, Little Torch Key, Ramrod Key and Cudjoe Key , Please feel free to call or email me at any time. I am always available to offer you personal assistance. Call Kathleen direct @ 305-393-5158. Take a look at our profile below.
Featured Listings: Click on a property for more information
Code of Ethics 2016
E-Mail Property updates
A FREE and easy to use account that gives you the ability to save specific property searches and then have updates meeting your criteria, e-mailed to you automatically as they show up in the MLS.
My Property Manager
A FREE and easy to use account that gives you the ability to save and manage multiple properties displayed on my site.
SITEMAP-Quick Searches by City, By Size, By Price.
*Member of Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society (top 8% of Coldwell Banker agents internationally)
*Consistent multi-million dollar producer
*Member of Coldwell Banker Elite Agent Circle
*Member of Lower Keys Chamber of Commerce
Areas of Expertise
Customer satisfaction is my number one priority! I am always available to offer you personal assistance. I am a life long resident of the Florida Keys and am raising my family here.
I have helped locals realize their dream of home ownership, helped second home buyers find their perfect piece of paradise, worked with investors looking for just the right property, and just about everything in between! Key Largo to Key WestFlorida Keys and Monroe County Arts
The Keys are made up of small towns and communities. However, due to the strong economy from our tourist base, the Arts are a primary part of our culture. Most weekends bring festivals and street parties throughout the Keys and especially in Key West. Photography of wildlife here is also great.
The Florida Keys Council of the Arts does a great job in supporting Art in the Keys
Also see the Key West Arts and historical society
• The Keys Community Concert Band. Susan Bazin 451-4530.
• Keys Chamber Orchestra. Call Inga-Lisa Wright, 305-744-0508
• The Key West Pops, Inc. - 305 293-7658, P.O. Box 6206
• Note to musicians-There are about a zillion Tiki bars etc, that have live music. The times range from the afternoon through the evening. The pay is generally better than you'll find working in a regular club in the rest of the country. In addition to that most outdoor venues shut their nusic down about 11-so the hours are shorter.
Museums and Culture
• Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum - 305 294-1136, 907 Whitehead St., Key West FL
• Flagler's Station Historeum®-901 Caroline St., 1-305-295-3562.
• Key West East Martello Museum - 305 296-3913, 3501 S. Roosevelt Blvd.
• Key West Lighthouse Museum - 305 294-0012, 938 Whitehead Street
• Key West Museum of Art & History - 305 295-6616
• Key West Shipwreck Historeum - 305 292-8990, 1 Whitehead Street
• Little White House Museum - 305 294-9911
• Lofton B. Sands African Bahamian Museum - 305 293-9692,
• Wrecker's Museum - 322 Duval St., 294-9502.
• Middle Florida Keys
• Marathon Community Theatre, 5101 O/S Hwy.....305 743-0994
• Key West Theatre
• Island Opera Theatre.....305 296-1520
• Red Barn Theatre, 319 Duval St (Rear).....305 296-9911
• Waterfront Playhouse, Mallory Square.....305 294-5015
Art Galleries/ Visual Arts
• Over 90 galleries throughout the Keys
• Note to Artists; regardless of the medium, ther is a place for you in the Keys. The Keys strongly support resident artists.